I have been working at the university for many years. The main focus of my work was and is Higher Education and medical ethics. This activity provides me with independence, which is very important for my work as a supervisor and coach.
- Master (M.A.) Consulting in the working world. Supervision and Coaching, Supervisor & Coach DGSvMaster (M.A.)
- Adult education, focus on marketing for educational institutions, among other things
- Studies in philosophy, sociology and psychoanalysis
- PhD in Philosophy
Many years of professional experience in the publishing and health care industries and at various universities.
Due to my different qualifications and my anchoring in ethics/philosophy, I offer value-based consulting that includes values such as autonomy, responsibility and care. Various teaching positions at various universities and technical colleges, for example at the University of Applied Sciences Frankfurt, the Catholic University of Applied Sciences Freiburg or the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg.
- German Society for Supervision and Coaching (DGSv)
- Academy for Ethics in Medicine (AEM)
- Schopenhauer Society
I ensure the quality of my work through regular participation in advanced training courses and through collegial supervision.