I offer trainings on various topics. Most of the trainings I offer are on the topics of Higher Education as well as ethics and ethics consulting. At the Lutheran University of Applied Sciences Nuremberg, for example, I teach an introductory course in philosophical ethics. The training courses in ethics consulting are aimed at hospitals and clinics with a clinical ethics committee.
Within the scope of my professional activities at the university I teach Higher Education. Interested universities are welcome to book this offer. Lecturers at Bavarian universities can book these courses directly via the Profilehreplus offer page.
Introduction to ethics and ethics consulting
- Fundamentals of ethics
- Introduction to medical and nursing ethics
- Decisions at the end of life
- Introduction to ethics consulting
- Conducting discussions in ethics consulting
- Structure and organization of ethics committees
- Foundations of university didactics: from depth-oriented learning to learning goals and the taxonomy of learning goals
- Rhetoric for scientists and scholars
- Plan and organize assessments
- Prepare and perform tests
- Advice for students and support for dissertations